The good old sausage sizzle is much loved – even to the point of dividing a nation! Onions on the top? Onions on the bottom? BBQ or tomato sauce? To mustard or not?
But one thing we all agree on is we will pay good money for a good sausage sanga.
So, let’s make NF Awareness Month sizzle this May.
Whether you want to book your local Bunning's store BBQ, or you’re part of a Rotary or Lions Club, or maybe your town has a favourite spot to hold community BBQs, it’s a 'hot' way to raise awareness of NF this May – or any day!
How to start a sizzle
- Apply to fundraise on behalf of the Children’s Tumour Foundation (CTF) by submitting this form – it’s as simple as sliced bread!
- Contact your local Bunning's Activity Officer or Council and book in your sausage sizzle.
- Bunnings will send you an information pack, including their COVID-19 Safety Plan, which includes a layout to promote physical distancing, personal hygiene processes plus a check-in code for customers.
- Grab a few friends or family members to help pick up the bread and sausages, 'man' the BBQ, and collect the cash.
- You can even order our NF Awareness Merchandise box, which includes ribbons, car window stickers, and CTF pens to sell on the day – all just $5 each – easy!
REGISTER YOUR FUNDRAISER Order an NF Merchandise pack