It is with heavy hearts that we have made the decision to cancel and/or postpone all of our upcoming scheduled NF camps. This decision has been made in direct response to escalating cases of COVID-19 in Australia, the expectation of further border closures and the likelihood of more stringent containment measures being enforced.
Despite many months of planning and organisation from our Support Team, the health and wellbeing of our community is, and will always be, our number one priority. Below is the complete list of camps that have been cancelled and/or postponed:
- South Australian Camp: Adelaide Hills, 15-17 May 2020
- New South Wales Camp: Kiama, 29-31 May 2020
- Queensland Camp: Natural Bridge, 12-14 June 2020
We will keep you updated on all of our decisions surrounding this, but as of today, all camps scheduled for the next few months will not be going ahead. We will make a final decision on the Canberra Camp in August.
- ACT Camp: Canberra Park, 11-13 September (TBC)
For those who have already booked, a refund will be issued in the next day or so unless you would like to donate your registration fee, in which case a tax deductible receipt will be issued.
Even though we are unable to come together in person right now, we are still here to support you. Our support team (made up of Meredith, Ruth and Natalie) are are all working their normal hours from home and are busy working out new ways to keep us all connected, so stay tuned for those updates on our Facebook and website.
Also, you can reach out to us via email at email@example.com or call us on (02) 9713 6111 (Mon-Fri 9.30am - 3.30pm).
If you’re feeling anxious or worried, we want to hear from. We can still provide you with resources, connections or maybe just be a shoulder to cry on (or to share a laugh with). We know that staying connected is a good way to cope.
We also know that the NF community faces challenges every day, so we know that you’ve got this - because we've got you!