Everybody strives to live well—happily, healthily, fully. The Children’s Tumour Foundation (CTF) believes tumours should never be a person’s normal, so we are on a mission to #CONQUERNF.
We exist to help those impacted by NF navigate a pathway from fear to hope.
- We are the link that connects people with NF to services. We are dedicated to raising money to fund vital research, awareness and practical support for people with all types of NF.
- We are focused. We work in pursuit of an important mission and understand that many people are counting on us.
- We are a united and collaborative team. Teamwork comes naturally to us because of our passion and dedication to do the absolute best we can to support everyone impacted by NF.
- We are not afraid to work hard and know that trust must be earned. We accept responsibility for our actions, hold ourselves accountable for our results, and take ownership of our mistakes.
- We are continually evolving. We encourage feedback and are always striving to do things better. We are confident enough to know that just because we do things a certain way now, doesn’t mean we can’t find a better way.