Fundraising - Next steps
Thank you for choosing to fundraise for CTF and joining us in our mission to #ConquerNF! Every dollar you raise will help us connect, inform and support those living with neurofibromatosis. Thank you for helping us make a difference! Here are the next steps to ensure your fundraising success.
- REGISTER your event or activity with us by completing our Fundraising Application online. You can also download a copy of the form here. Please provide as much information as you can as this will help us in the approval process. If you have any questions please contact us online or phone us on 02 9713 6111.
- RECEIVE official charity endorsement for your fundraiser. Once we have reviewed and approved your event or activity we will notify you by sending an email with:
- A Letter of Endorsement – this letter outlines your authority to fundraise for CTF and can be presented as your official charity endorsement
- A link to Everyday Hero – where you can set up your online supporter page to share your story and collect donations
- The CTF logo – for you to use in promotion of your event or activity, whether you want to create your own posters, flyers or merchandise
- The CTF banking details – for you to transfer any cash donations received through your fundraiser.
- An Event Wrap-Up form – for you to provide a summary of your event or activity, including photos for the CTF newsletter and/or social media
- SHARE your fundraising efforts with your family and friends – tell them what you’re doing, why you’re doing it, and how they can help by making a donation in support of your efforts. Use social media to share posts and updates about your fundraising event or activity, and remember to include the link to your online supporter page to make it easy for your friends and family to find out more and donate!
- SEND us the donations you received outside of your online supporter page within 28 days of your event or activity finishing, including the names and addresses of anyone who requires a receipt. We also invite you to send through some photos and a summary of your fundraiser so we can feature you in our newsletters and on our Facebook page!
Ready to start your fundraising journey? Complete your Fundraising Application here