We offer services and programs to support individuals of all ages, their families and other members of the community impacted by Neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1), Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2) and Schwannomatosis.
Our team engages with the community through a variety of channels to ensure that the services we provide best meets the needs of those accessing our services.
The services we currently provide include:
- Information & Support
- Community Engagement and Peer Support
Information & Support
Our Support Coordinators can be contacted via telephone and email Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm (AEST). You can also send us a message via our online enquiry form.
This is a confidential service which is here to provide:
- Information about Neurofibromatosis and current research
- Resources available within the healthcare sector and community services
- Referral details for specialists and other available services
- Information sheets, a monthly e-bulletin and website content
- Social media supports
- Information relating to our community oriented events
Our support coordinators are also trained genetic counsellors so are here to provide emotional support and also just to chat.
Subscribe to our monthly E-bulletin to be provided information about events, supports, research opportunities and all the goings on here at CTF.
Community Engagement and Peer Support
Our Support Coordinators with the assistance of volunteers arrange:
- Family Camps
- Family Days
- Community information events
- Links between individual families/members of the community
- Links to and events for community support groups
- Safe online spaces for community engagement
Visit the Events page for information about upcoming community events
Advocacy is an extremely important aspect of what we do. Our team is here to support you and the wider NF community achieve awareness and understanding within Australia. For more information about advocacy and its forms check out our Advocacy page.
Reach out to our support coordinators or your individual advocacy needs.
Get in touch today for a confidential discussion about all things NF:
Mona Saleh Natalie McCloughan
Support Services Manager (National) Support Coordinator (VIC/TAS)
Phone: 02 9713 6111 Phone: 03 9936 6268
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: Natalie.email@example.com