Win the Ultimate Family Adventure to Africa!
WIN A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME FAMILY ADVENTURE TO AFRICA AND ENJOY 10 DAYS OF MAGIC IN:
JOHANNESBURG - ATHOLPLACE HOTEL (2 NIGHTS):
Situated in Atholl, one of the most beautiful parts of Johannesburg, and only a short distance from the commercial centre of Sandton, AtholPlace Hotel is the best spot to be.
MADIKWE GAME RESERVE - MORUKURU RIVER HOUSE (3 NIGHTS):
Morukuru River House is a luxury house perched on the banks of the most important river in the Madikwe Game Reserve, the Marico River.
CAPE TOWN - CAPE GRACE HOTEL (1 NIGHT):
Situated on a private quay between Cape Town's bustling V&A Waterfront and the tranquil yacht marina, there is no better position to soak in Cape Town's natural beauty.
DE HOOP NATURE RESERVE - MORUKURU OCEAN HOUSE (3 NIGHTS):
Cocooned in utmost luxury, adrift in your own 4-bedroom oceanfront home within one of Africa's most beautiful coastal reserves.
PRIZE INCLUDES: Flights, Accommodation & Transfers
Travel Dates: 13 - 23 APRIL 2019
Two Adults & Two Children
Tickets are priced at $50 each, 3 tickets for $100, 7 tickets for $250, 15 tickets for $500, 30 tickets for $1000
All proceeds go to the Children's Tumour Foundation of Australia to help fund research, awareness, education and support programs for children and adults living with neurofibromatosis (NF) - a common genetic condition that affects 1 in 2500 Australians. CTF is the only organisation that represents NF nationally and currently receives no Federal Government funding.
Terms & Conditions
The Raffle commences on the 16th of Jun 2018, closes on the 12th of Sep 2018 and will be drawn on the 13th of Sep 2018 at 2/451 Lyons Road W, Five Dock NSW 2046 at 11:00am. Details of the Winner(s) will be displayed at www.ctf.org.au. State(s) where tickets are on sale ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC. This raffle is being held for Children's Tumour Foundation of Australia 2/451 Lyons Road West, FIVE DOCK, NSW, 2046 .Permit/Licence for ACT R 18/00085, NSW GOCAU/2025, VIC 10297/18.
Those involved in the board of directors, management or committee members of the benefiting organisation or those directly engaged in the conduct and draw of the raffle, and their immediate family (those residing at the same premises) are not eligible to enter the raffle. Persons under the age of 18 years are unable to enter.
The odds of winning the stated prizes based on the total possible ticket sales displayed are: 1st Prize 1/5000. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Some images are display only and may not be a true reflection of the prize. Additional Terms & Conditions. This raffle is hosted for a service fee by RaffleLink a registered business of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN: 83161197860, PO Box 6758, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122. Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd as RaffleLink is committed to selling raffle tickets responsibly to support community and charitable organisations.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel dates: 13 - 23 APRIL 2019
- Prizes must be claimed within 2 months of the draw
- Package Value: AUD $55,000 including all airfare taxes
- Travel is not redeemable for cash
- It is the sole responsibility of winners to ensure valid passports and visas (if required) are held at the time of travelling
- Vaccinations (if required) will be at winners own cost
- Travel insurance is not included. We strongly recommend travel insurance and can assist with this if required
- Itinerary, date and name changes not permitted - extensions can be considered subject to availability. Additional costs will be at winners expense
- International flights are economy class departing from Sydney - airfares can be upgraded subject to availability and at winners expense
- Prize is for maximum 2 adults and 2 children. Child ages based on 2-11 years - additional costs may apply for older children
- Luggage & weight restrictions apply on shuttle & charter flights
- Strict check in/check out times apply for all accommodation - 2pm check in/11am check out