1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and security of the personal information you provide to us.
2. The personal information provided to us by your or members of your family will be used to:
- Process your application, renewal or merchandise order and update your personal details and membership profile information.
- Provide your or members of your family with access to and information about a range of current and future benefits, services and research findings.
- Provide NFA with statistics related to its membership which assists in planning services and obtaining funding.
- Prepare profile information for submissions to government/non-government organisations to promote the aims of NF Australia.
- With consent, put members with similar interests and experiences in direct contact with one another.
3. We collect and hold only the minimum information required to achieve the objectives of NF Australia. We hold this information securely and it is accessible only to staff and trained volunteers of the NFA.
4. We will not pass identifying information to other persons or organisations unless you consent, nor to other members of NF Australia without your permission.
5. Persons about whom we hold information have entitlements to access the information that we hold about them. To exercise this entitlement, please write to NF Australia at PO Box 454 Five Dock NSW 2046.